Thursday 29 March 2012

Vote for the best for Bradford West - Vote Sonja McNally!




Come see us on Godwin Street, Bradford city centre!

72-74 Godwin Street, Bradford, BD1 3PT

Polls today close at 10pm.

VOTE UKIP!

Sonja says:
"I want to thank every person who voted for me.  Your vote is not a wasted one, but is showing Westminster that UKIP is the only party that really cares for its people.

It gave Bradford West a local lass. I had no political agenda of my own, but I have the people's interest at heart.  I offered no empty promises, but only to fight to give the people the right to have food on the table, a roof over their head and some spending money.

And just one final thing; when the others return to their homes I will still be driving over those same pot holes as you and paying higher car insurance like you because of where we live."

No comments:

Post a Comment